Friday 27 October 2017

AN INSPIRATIONAL BREAK

The lovely Mr Brown and I have been on a little mini break to Cornwall to see my chums Sharon McSwiney and Tim. The car was packed up and off we went to St Ives.
Walks were taken, and inspirational
colours were seen.
This old boat was a 
abstract painting...might get me looking at colour!!
The weather was kind, this view over to St Ives from Hayle was glorious.
Oh buoy!
Watch this space as I now have a new set of Raven images after meeting this gorgeous fellow.
Refreshed and relaxed I got back to Cheltenham and straight into the yard:ARTspace to print Two for Joy and
finish Frivolous Pink.
Back to the holiday idea, a break is so important as it gives me time to reflect on what I am doing and get excited about doing more.

1 comment:

Sharon McSwiney said...

Lovely to see you down this way Sue - glad you had fun!