Saturday 11 March 2017

ALL BOOKED AT THE YARD

Last weekend the yard:ARTspace welcomed back the very talented
Lesley Crawley who facilitated a wonderful artists book workshop. Here is Lesley on the far left sharing her knowledge.
What I love about Lesley's workshops are
the fabulous examples she brings along to inspire everyone.
This workshop was all about concertina book forms and 
all their variations.
Lesley shared everything, knowledge, materials and
inspiration.
Everyone seemed to make lots of books.
I particularly like the flag books, everything looked
so intricate. I can't wait for Lesley to lead another workshop...I'm getting my diary out now!
If this has whetted your appetite, Sarah Morpeth will be running a 2 day workshop on paper cut books, her signature technique. 13-14 May, there are just a few places left.
If you would like to keep in touch with the goings on at the yard:ARTspace, join the mailing list which can be founded on this page.

No comments: