Thursday 18 December 2014

TIS THE SEASON...

Have you been waiting for this seasonal post? About this time of year I start to get that Christmassy feeling. A little later this time as I have had a great deal going on.
Is red the theme or do robins just get me in the mood?
I am pleased that it was not raining when we got the tree, it is a half hour drive home with the roof back!
The mantle piece is decorated, just trying out a print in a Perspex box...another robin sneaking in there?
                       Yes Rudolf is on back the wall.                                                 
  
And the tree made it safely home. 
Yes my old favourites are up, just can't resist that touch of vintage.
And finally this years fairy challenge is, 'edible' fairy. Quite how I managed a middle aged, platinum blond in marzipan I'm not sure, but apart from the cocktail stick holding her head on, she is completely edible and gluten free.
 
Happy Christmas one and all and here's to a very creative 2015. 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Merry post. Lovely decorations. Merry Christmas to you and best wishes for 2015

http://agagasiniak.blogspot.co.uk

Linda said...

Beautiful sketch and photos. Merry Christmas.