Monday 5 November 2012

TAKING FLIGHT

I spent the weekend teaching a master class in sketch book techniques for the New Brewery Arts in Cirencester which has left me itching to work in my own sketch book.
Therefore I have spent the day working on an idea that I want to make into a collagraph.
These pages are 14 x 12cms and use a mixture of acrylic paint, acrylic ink, Quink and bleach, finished off with a light rubbing of sand paper.
My next Mixed Media Sketch book workshop is the 8-9 December at Hampen Factory, near Cheltenham. Contact me for details.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

They are lovely, and full of movement.

LAC EMP 2020 said...

When I see you next, please bring the sketchbook so that I can get my motivational 'fix' from it.38 Just off to print some plates (don't faint!) and a couple of drypoints which I can't seem to get dark enough. Must be all about the pressure? Really enjoying my printing at the moment but have the usual head load of ideas that choke up the actual 'doing'. Must just keep experimenting!

Caroline said...

I can't wait to see the collagraphs! Stunning drawings Sue.