Monday 24 September 2012

DIARY DATE

I have been invited to take part in an art event in the village of Penallt, south of Monmouth.
                                  
I will be demonstrating how to make and print a collagraph together with exhibiting work.
Art in Penallt takes place 5-7 October. www.penallt.org.uk has more details of the artists involved over the weekend.
 
Back in the shed I have been experimenting with enamel making more 'Ladies & Gentlemen' for my galleries for the festive period. These are waiting to have their bows and pins attached.

2 comments:

LAC EMP 2020 said...

I'll have a good look at that link and might get to that and see you. Congrats also on Atonement at the Mall Galleries. Looking at him reminds me of when I wanted to make a collagraph of the Blue Footed Booby! Are you still doing an ugly birds series? We must catch up!! x

Queen of the Tea Cosies said...

Especially love your 'Ladies & Gentlemen' piece. No knitted sleeveless pullovers there though :-)