Saturday 28 May 2011

READY, STEADY...

One week to go before I open the door to my little house and shed studio as part of the Cheltenham Open Studios event starting on Saturday June 4th. Sharon McSwiney, Stephen End and I are joining forces to put together an intimate exhibition at my house.
As part of the show there will be examples of my latest collagraphs.


Sharon will have decorative wall pieces in copper and brass, including her latest leafy designs and abstract textured plaques. Stephen is showing contemporary hand built raku vessels.


I will also have some of my latest enamel creations available.


I am opening the doors at 11am on Saturday morning and the exhibition continues through to Sunday 12th June. Check out the web sight http://www.cheltenhamopenstudios.org.uk/ for more details about other interesting studios to look around in Cheltenham that week.










4 comments:

Jennifer Tetlow said...

Would love to come and see you during your open studio, but busy time for me, as I open my studio the following week. Best wishes for your event. Love the Rook collagraph.

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Wonderful work. Good luck with your open studios event

Carolyn

LAC EMP 2020 said...

You know I wish you all every success and hope you have a busy event. Sell lots!

Sharmon Davidson said...

Your work is wonderful! I have a dumb question, though- how did you collograph the birds?